Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 230 Listed 3/15/2013
- 19 Under Contract 3/15/2013
- 63 Leased February 2013
- 3.6 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $1050/Month (Park Avenue)
- Median Leased Price: $1800/Month (Turnberry Place)
- High Leased Price: $5500 (One Queensridge)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 391 Listed 3/15/2013
- 121 Under Contract 3/15/2013
- 64 Closed February 2013
- 6.1 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $74000 (Lake Las Vegas)
- Median Sold Price: $293000 (Luxe Lofts)
- High Sold Price: $2300000 (Panorama)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.