Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 296 Listed 1/15/2011
- 31 Under Contract 1/15/2011
- 568 Leased December 2010
- 5.1 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $650/Month (Wimbledon Tennis Club)
- Median Leased Price: $1500 (Panorama Towers)
- High Leased Price: $5000 (City Center Condominiums)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 449 Listed 1/15/2011
- 200 Under Contract 1/15/2011
- 85 Closed December 2010
- 5.3 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $30000 (Lake Las Vegas)
- Median Sold Price: $175000 (MGM Turnberry Signature)
- High Sold Price: $1,750,000 (Park Towers at Hughes Center)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.