Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 234 Listed 3/15/2011
- 38 Under Contract 3/15/2011
- 58 Leased February 2011
- 4.0 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $800/Month (Juhl)
- Median Leased Price: $1850 (Allure Condominiums)
- High Leased Price: $4500 (Turnberry Towers)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 407 Listed 3/15/2011
- 250 Under Contract 3/15/2011
- 89 Closed February 2011
- 5.7 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $47500 (Boca Raton)
- Median Sold Price: $190000 (Palms Place)
- High Sold Price: $3750000 (Park Towers at Hughes Center)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.