Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 208 Listed 5/15/2011
- 40 Under Contract 5/15/2011
- 62 Leased April 2011
- 3.4 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $799/Month (Lake Las Vegas)
- Median Leased Price: $1625/Month (Veer Towers)
- High Leased Price: $3500 (Panorama Towers)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 419 Listed 5/15/2011
- 245 Under Contract 5/15/2011
- 76 Closed April 2011
- 5.5 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $60000 (Boca Raton)
- Median Sold Price: $180000 (Regency Towers)
- High Sold Price: $1700000 (One Queensridge)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.