Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 239 Listed 9/15/2011
- 30 Under Contract 9/15/2011
- 60 Leased August 2011
- 3.9 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $699/Month (Lake Las Vegas)
- Median Leased Price: $1848/Month (Panorama)
- High Leased Price: $5900 (City Center)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 392 Listed 9/15/2011
- 182 Under Contract 9/15/2011
- 68 Closed August 2011
- 5.7 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $39000 (Lake Las Vegas)
- Median Sold Price: $194000 (Turnberry MGM)
- High Sold Price: $1250000 (Turnberry Place)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.