Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 260 Listed 12/15/2011
- 30 Under Contract 12/15/2011
- 62 Leased November 2011
- 4.2 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $850/Month (Park Avenue)
- Median Leased Price: $1750/Month (One Las Vegas)
- High Leased Price: $5000 (One Queensridge)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 399 Listed 12/15/2011
- 169 Under Contract 12/15/2011
- 50 Closed November 2011
- 8.0 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $35000 (Wimbledon Tennis Club)
- Median Sold Price: $171000 (Panorama)
- High Sold Price: $725000 (Soho)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.