Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 251 Listed 2/15/2012
- 25 Under Contract 2/15/2012
- 67 Leased January 2012
- 3.7 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $849/Month (Palm Beach Resort)
- Median Leased Price: $1600/Month (Veer)
- High Leased Price: $6500 (One Queensridge)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 409 Listed 2/15/2012
- 158 Under Contract 2/15/2012
- 60 Closed January 2012
- 6.8 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $47500 (Wimbledon Tennis Club)
- Median Sold Price: $174500 (Turnberry)
- High Sold Price: $1400000 (Turnberry)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.