Las Vegas High Rise Rentals:
- 239 Listed 11/15/2012
- 22 Under Contract 11/15/2012
- 55 Leased October 2012
- 4.3 Months Inventory
- Low Leased Price: $850/Month (Park Avenue Condos)
- Median Leased Price: $1800/Month (Panorama Towers)
- High Leased Price: $6750 (One Queensridge)
Las Vegas High Rise Resales:
- 412 Listed 11/15/2012
- 172 Under Contract 11/15/2012
- 71 Closed November 2012
- 5.8 Months Inventory
- Low Sold Price: $79900 (Lake Las Vegas)
- Median Sold Price: $250000 (Palms Place)
- High Sold Price: $1100000 (Turnberry Place)
This report is compiled by using data from the GLVAR MLS. Data is gathered by the "HIGH RISE" field. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
What Areas Do You Cover for your Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports?
General Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports are for MLS Areas 101-606 (the average consumer probably asks, what’s that?) It means that I cover the cities of Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas including unincorporated Clark County Townships of Whitney, Paradise, Winchester, Enterprise, Sunrise Manor & Spring Valley. They do NOT cover the areas of Boulder City, Pahrump, Laughlin, Moapa or Mesquite.
View More FAQ About My Las Vegas Area Real Estate Market Reports.