Mountain’s Edge is a master planned community located in the far SW reaches of the Las Vegas Valley, developed by Focus Property Group. 500 acres of land are reserved for parks, trails and open space designed to protect the natural desert environment that surrounds the master plan.
- Exploration Park Located at the base of the “Exploration Peak” mountain near the Mountain’s Edge Entrance. You can bike or hike up to the top of Exploration Peak which provides INCREDIBLE views of the World Famous Las Vegas Strip and Valley. Exploration park also has the following amenities: Picnic areas, playgrounds, replicas of a western town and Indian village, an archaeology dig site, an outdoor amphitheater and more!
- Desert Demonstration Garden: Open year-round and located behind the Mountain’s Edge Home Search Cafe (SW Corner Buffalo/Blue Diamond) A great resource to view desert garden and landscape options here in the sunny southwest!
- Mountain’s Edge Regional Park
- Paiute Park
- Helen Stewart Park
- John C Fremont Park
- Nathaniel Jones Park
Mountain’s Edge offers a variety of homes from Condos and Townhomes to Executive and Luxury Homes. Some homes are located in gated communities and some subdivisions offer extra amenities (like parks) within.
The 17 Builders and 52 Subdivisions within Mountain’s Edge:
- Amstar: Maravilla Villa and Courtyard
- Beazer: Mesa, Valla, Collina, Stonehurst
- Concordia: Bella Monte
- DR Horton: Monterey Cove, Monterey Manor, Monterey Square, Monterey Ranch
- Engle Homes: Rivendell, Beaconhill
- KB Home: Villas at Chaco Canyon, Chaco Canyon, Silver Hills, Sterling Ridge, Alturas, Montecito
- Kimball Hill Homes: Sierra Madre, Pyrenees, Breckenridge, Cascade, San Gabriel
- Lennar: Marble Canyon, Diamond Creek, Escalante, Tramonto Villagio, Tuscany Ridge
- Meritage Homes: Yellowstone (Great Falls, Whitewater, Glacier, Evergreen,)Â Watermarke, Summer Trail
- Pardee Homes: La Puerta Rosetta
- Phillips Homes: Cascade
- Pulte: Azure Canyon
- R/S Development LLC: Stonebridge, Alpian Meadow
- Ryland Homes: Augusta, Ellingwood, Belford, Crestone, Cameron
- Toll Brothers: Madera, Mirasol
- Warmington Homes: Mandolin
- Woodside Homes: Via Valencia, Las Colinas, Rio Vista, Via Ventura
Mountain’s Edge provides a truly unique living experience in the desert!
Click here to view the most current real estate market report & home listings for Mountains Edge.
Click here for more information to sell your Mountains Edge home.